TechZone Platform Service Agreement
Welcome to The TechZone Platform!
Before accepting the Agreement, you must carefully read all the contents of the Agreement and know its terms, especially the restrictive clauses or exceptions. The restrictive clauses or exceptions are in bold or highlighted in other ways to get your attention. If in doubt about the terms of the Agreement, contact the TechZone commercial department. You are not allowed to use the service before you have read and accepted all the terms of the Agreement, the relevant agreements and rules, etc.
Once you select «accept and submit the Agreement» (see the registration page for detailed information) and complete the registration procedure, or if you use the service in any way, it will be considered for all the inherent legal effects you have read, understood and accepted the restriction of the Agreement and the previous norms. In case of breach of the Agreement, TechZone has the right to unilaterally restrict, suspend or terminate the service for you, and has the right to investigate your relevant responsibilities.
After the announcement, the agreement and the modified rules become part of the Agreement automatically, without further notification for your consent. In case of objection to such relevant changes, stop using the TechZone service; If you continue to use it, you will be deemed to have no objections against the modified rules and agree to abide by them.
I. Definitions of Terms
1.1 Licensed software refers to the software system developed by TechZone, downloaded from the platform, and installed and applied to mobile terminals of the specified system.
1.2 The services refer to the services provided to you by TechZone. You can use these services in the mobile terminal with the licensed software.
2.1 TechZone offers intelligent life equipment management services, according to which you can access the intelligent terminal on the intelligent life platform in the cloud through intelligent life control, and interconnect between intelligent equipment. The content of the service includes intelligent equipment management, the scene link and the analysis report, etc. These functions can be optimized or modified according to changes in user demands or the criteria of the service provider, and the service can be suspended due to regular and irregular maintenance.
III. Scope of Service
3.1 TechZone grants you the right to use the product based on this software.
3.2 It is prohibited to license, sell, lease, transfer and in any way negotiate the product or use it for purposes other than those established herein. Due to the limitations of the software adaptation platform and terminals, you can only use the licensed software on the authorized system and terminal platform; If you install the licensed software on another terminal equipment, it may damage the hardware or software function.
3.3 You acknowledge that licensed software can only be used for non-commercial purposes and that the installation, application and execution of licensed software are prohibited. If such a commercial operation is necessary, prior written authorization and permission from TechZone must be obtained.
3.4 TechZone may change, update or transfer the licensed software or relevant functions from time to time, and may add new functions or services to the licensed software system. If separate agreements are not accompanied by the aforementioned new functions or services, you are entitled to the corresponding functions and services, which are also subject to the Agreement.
3.5 You will be responsible for the accuracy, reliability, integrity and legality of the input data and the legality of the way you obtain the data, and will make backup copies of the data and information from time to time. You must assume all risks of damage and loss of such information.
3.6 You must properly keep your account number and password. In the event that there is a security gap in your account (including but not limited to the disclosure of the user’s password), you must notify TechZone on time, and TechZone will help you take the appropriate action. Otherwise, you will assume all behaviors related to your account and assume all responsibilities. **
IV. A Third
4.1 You acknowledge that certain TechZone service is based on software or services provided by a third party. This service is configured to facilitate your request and the necessary legal authorization is obtained from a third party.
4.2 The product includes certain information and services of the third party. TechZone does not control or take responsibility for the information and services of third parties.
4.3 You acknowledge that TechZone cannot guarantee that licensed software always uses or contains such services, or that other software provided by the same third party will be used in the future. You can also use similar services provided by third parties. Upon request, the corresponding software or services mentioned are subject to this Agreement.
V. Standard Service Application
5.1 You must use the licensed software in a normal manner. The following ways violate the application standard:
1) Issue or share computer viruses, worms, malicious codes or software that deliberately damages or changes the computer system or data;
2) Collect information or data from other users without authorization, for example, email address and the like;
3) Use the product maliciously automatically, causing an overload on the server, or interfering with or damaging the web server and network links in other ways.
4) Try to visit server data or product communication data without authorization;
5) Interfere or damage the production application by other users.
5.2 You understand and accept that:
1) TechZone will determine whether or not you are involved in the violation of the above standards, and will suspend or terminate your application license according to the results of the determination or will take other restrictions according to the agreements.
2) TechZone will directly remove information that violates the laws, or that violates the legal rights of others, or that violates the Agreement issued by you when using the licensed software.
3) If a third party suffers damages due to his breach of the application standards, he must independently assume the legal responsibility in his name, and protect and indemnify TechZone from losses or additional expenses generated by it. Otherwise, TechZone has the right to claim compensation.
4) If TechZone suffers a loss due to its breach of the relevant laws or the Agreement, it must compensate TechZone for the losses and (or) the expenses generated by it.
VI. Information Content Standard
6.1 Promises that it will not carry out any act that violates laws or improper behavior when using the service; such act and behavior include (among others):
6.1.1 Upload, transfer or share information that contains one of the following contents:
1) Oppose the basic principles established in the Constitution;
2) Endanger the security of the state, reveal the secret of the state, subvert the power of the state and sabotage the unity of the state;
3) Damage the honor and benefit of the state;
4) Incite hatred and national discrimination and sabotage national unity;
5) Destroy the state’s religious policy and advocate for heresy and feudalist superstition;
6) Spread rumors, alter social order and destroy social stability;
7) Spread obscenity, pornography, play, violence, murder and terror or incite a crime;
8) Insult or slander others and infringe the rights and legal interests of others;
9) Contained with apocryphal or simulated information of deception, fraud, damage, threat, violation of privacy, harassment, infraction, slander, rudeness, indecency or morally repulsive content of others;
10) Contain other content restricted or prohibited by laws, regulations, norms, provisions and other Mexican (or the place you will use the services) legal norms.
VII. Private Policy and Data
VIII. Exception Clauses
8.1 Unless otherwise specified in the laws and regulations, TechZone will make every effort to ensure the security, validity, accuracy and reliability of the licensed software and the technologies and information involved, but TechZone cannot guarantee the same due to the restriction of the technologies available today.
8.2 You understand that TechZone will not assume responsibility for direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure or breach of a third party.
8.3 You will be responsible for personal or incidental or indirect injuries caused by or related to one of the following accidents:
1) A third party uses the licensed software or changes your data without permission;
2) Expenses and losses caused by the use of licensed software;
3) Your misunderstanding of the licensed software;
4) Other losses related to licensed software caused by reasons not attributable to TechZone.
8.4 Any software derived from licensed software not developed and released by TechZone or the development and release are not granted by TechZone is illegal software. Downloading, installing and using such software may cause unpredictable risks. TechZone will be free of legal responsibilities and disputes generated in it, and TechZone will have the right to suspend or cancel the license of the application and / or any other service.
8.5 You have been informed that the use of TechZone Platform implies the Internet service, which may be affected by unstable factors in all links. Although TechZone has taken safeguard measures, the service may be suspended, canceled, delayed, suffered by the restriction of the application or by the failure of the application due to inherent defects of the Internet and electronic communication, as well as factors that go further. beyond reasonable control of any of the parties to the Agreement (including but not limited to fires, floods, terrorist attacks, pests, natural disasters, riots, terminal viruses, hacker attacks, network failures and terminal failures). You hereby agree to assume the above risks and accept that TechZone has no responsibility when the normal execution of services is influenced by the occurrence of previous risks.
IX. Termination of Contract and Breach of Agreement
9.1 You must understand that you must use the licensed software in accordance with the scope of the authorization, respect the intellectual property of the software and the contents within the software and comply with the obligations in convenience to the agreement when using the TechZone services. TechZone will terminate the application license if it is in substantial breach of the Agreement.
9.2 Your software application is based on the support services provided by related TechZone companies. Failure to comply with the terms, agreements, rules, announcements and other relevant regulations of TechZone and its related companies may cause failures in the normal use of licensed software, in which case, TechZone will have the right to terminate the application license, or take Measures to restrict your application license or other rights and interests controlled by TechZone as agreed in the Agreement, including the suspension or termination of your application license.
9.3 In case of breach of the Agreement or other agreements signed with TechZone, TechZone will have the right to notify related companies, requiring them to take restrictive measures to their rights and interests, including the obligation to suspend or cancel the supply of related companies. Partial or complete services for you, and legally announce your breach in accordance with the websites that are running or that actually control.
9.4 Licensed software is downloaded from the download platform and you must comply with the stipulations of the download platform, system platform and terminal manufacturing in the application forms and restrictions of the licensed software. If the third party mentioned above confirms that you are breaking the agreement and TechZone treatment is required, TechZone may terminate your application license at the request of the third party.
9.5 When the application license ends, you must stop using the licensed software and destroy all copies.
9.6 You must assume all compensation responsibilities if TechZone and other users suffer losses caused by breach of the terms of the Agreement.